Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ready for the Voyage

5:13am
Wednesday, July 18

Ready for the voyage and ready to undertake a Pilgrimage to the Holy City of Santiago de Compostella, where the Apostle James is buried. The Camino de Santiago for me will begin in Lourdes France, where I will visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes who spoke to St. Bernadette. Then I will travel by train to St. Jean Pied de Port, France to begin walking over the Pyrenees Mountains into Spain and end 500 miles later in Santiago de Compostella.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Father-
    You don't know me, but I just heard about your travels, and wanted to let you know that I would be praying for you. I just watched "The Way' this week for the first time, actually, and as a backpacker, think it would be just wonderful experience. I hope your journey is just fantastic!
    God bless you!
    Melissa Krintz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Because this is a moderated comment section, your comments might not always appear on this blog.